- Access. The right to request access to Personally Identifiable Information held by the Company.
- Objection. The right to object to certain processing of Personally Identifiable Information (unless the Company has overriding compelling grounds to continue processing), including the right to opt-out of receiving direct marketing. We will, however, continue to use Personally Identifiable Information for the limited purpose of communicating important notices relating to changes to the Service or policies, and other reasons permitted by law.
- Rectification. The right to request correction of Personally Identifiable Information that is incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated.
- Right to be Forgotten. The right to request erasure of all Personally Identifiable Information that is incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated within a reasonable period of time. The Company will do everything possible to erase Personally Identifiable Information if a user or customer so requests. However, the Company will not be able to erase all Personally Identifiable Information if it is technically impossible due to limitations of existing technology or for legal reasons, such as Fauna is mandated by applicable law to retain Personally Identifiable Information.
- Restriction of Processing. The right to request restriction of processing Personally Identifiable Information for certain reasons, such as the inaccuracy of Personally Identifiable Information.
- Data Portability. If requested, the Company will provide Personally Identifiable Information in a structured, secure, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If Personally Identifiable Information is processed solely based on consent, and not based on any other legal basis, customers can withdraw consent at any time.
- Data Protection Contact. The right to contact the relevant data protection regulator regarding the Company’s handling of Personally Identifiable Information.